HTML/JavaScript

December 5, 2009

Santa!!!


After waking up to the snow, we decided to get the kids' pictures with Santa. Addie was very skeptical of who was holding her and what we were doing. She gets a lot of attention and doesn't really like it. Both of my kids are shy, but she's the shyest. Luke just wanted to tell Santa that he wanted a tractor for Christmas and didn't care for the picture process. He's very camera shy. This was the only picture of him with his tongue in his mouth! He had a hard time understanding that Christmas is still 20 days away and he won't get his tractor today. We had fun as a family and I look forward to many more pictures with Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Flintstone, Georgia, United States
Tyson and I were married on May 1, 2004 in Colorado. He lived in Georgia and I was in school in Idaho, so long distance does work! We have two beautiful children and live here in Georgia.