HTML/JavaScript

June 26, 2010

New Jersey!


On June 3rd, I left with two other instructors from the gym to go to Atlantic City, New Jersey.  We all were going to the AAAI convention to get certified in Cycling and Primary Group Fitness.  We left about 7am on the Thursday morning and arrived about 8pm.  We had class all day Friday, followed by a test and then more classes on Saturday and Sunday, with an exam on Sunday afternoon.  We drove all night and made it back home on Monday at 8am!  It was exhausting, but worth it.
This is Atlantic City.


On our way to the convention.
We made it and were so excited! (We didn't mean to match)!
On Friday night, we took some workshops.  We were able to do Insanity with Shaun T himself.  It was very intense, but fun!  Here's us afterwards.  I have no idea why I have that look on my face!  We were able to pose for pictures later on.  Shaun T is such a nice guy. 
This is Philadelphia from the freeway on our way home.

2 comments:

  1. 1st of all, I did not know you had a blog ever! And it looks like it is time for an update! 2nd of all, I am jealous you got to meet Shaun T!!! I LOVE that man!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Flintstone, Georgia, United States
Tyson and I were married on May 1, 2004 in Colorado. He lived in Georgia and I was in school in Idaho, so long distance does work! We have two beautiful children and live here in Georgia.