HTML/JavaScript

July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Chad and Danielle on the tube.
We had a fun-filled weekend packed of boating, fireworks, eating, and more boating.  We went out on the Tennessee River on Saturday.  On Sunday, we went to church in the morning and then ate all day before shooting off some fireworks at night.  We went back out on the boat on Monday for some more tubing and wake boarding!
Me riding the tube like it's a bull.  Tyson kept driving straight (LAME!), so  I had to make the ride interesting!

Luke and Danielle on the tube.

Tyson showing off his wake boarding skills.

His back flip.

BIG AIR!

Luke and Addie before church.


I was making cupcakes and they were using my frosting tips as tiger claws.  I thought it was pretty creative.

I had them give me their best tiger faces.

Luke and his cousin Kylie on the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Flintstone, Georgia, United States
Tyson and I were married on May 1, 2004 in Colorado. He lived in Georgia and I was in school in Idaho, so long distance does work! We have two beautiful children and live here in Georgia.